Custom orders ship separately from our other items.
Design inspired by a traditional Mason Jar, our favorite highball cocktail glass. Our 20oz vacuum-insulated cocktail shaker sleekly converts into a highball tumbler by using our innovative coupling strainer design.
This 3-piece configuration lets you decide whether to shake it at home or take it to-go. Versatile coupling strainer design provides "shake mode" & "take mode" for your cocktails.
Format: PNG or JPG. When possible, upload a black and white version of your graphic for best results.
Minimum Image Width: 600 pixels
Minimum Image Height: 300 pixels
If you're having issues with your graphic size being too small, you can use this great image converter to resize it.
Vacuum insulated cocktail shaker
• Design inspired by a traditional Mason Jar, our favorite highball cocktail glass
• Versatile coupling strainer design provides "shake mode" & "take mode" for your cocktails
• Volume with Strainer: 20 fl.oz / 14oz Highball without strainer
• Fits 1 full 16oz tall can with a strainer to function as a single beer cooler
• Fits 1 full 12oz can without strainer to function as a single beer cooler
• Includes a tricot nylon sleeve for abrasion-resistant transportation
• Total weight: 20.25oz
• 100% Extra Thick 18/8 kitchen-grade stainless steel
• Vacuum Insulation for 24-hr Temperature Control
• Leak-proof stainless steel plug cap w/ silicone seal
• Wide mouth opening
• Designed for hot and cold beverages
Only applies to purchases made directly from our online store www.highcampflasks.com qualify for our policy.
We want you to love your Highball Shaker.
If you are not satisfied, you can return it within 30 days of your purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please include the packing slip that came with the original shipment. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Return shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email notification that the item has been received and if your refund has been approved.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment.
If you receive a refund, the cost of the initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org