High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE.
MUST BE 21+ TO ENTER
1. Eligibility: The High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest Whiskey Edition (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of the United States who sign up at https://highcampflasks.com/pages/cocktail-contest. Entrants must be 21 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. High Camp Flasks employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the The High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest Whiskey Edition.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is High Camp Flasks (“Sponsor”), located at 114 Bungalow Ave. San Rafael, CA. Sponsor will conduct the Contest as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of the The High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest Whiskey Edition.
4. The High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest Whiskey Edition Entry Period: This promotion begins on March 22 at 12:00 am PST and ends on April 6, 11:59pm PST. (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest Whiskey Edition by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://highcampflasks.com/pages/cocktail-contest. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
For an entry to qualify, it must include a real legal name & functioning email address. The entry must include an explicit ingredient list & directions for making a whiskey-based cocktail. Additional optional fields include an instagram handle & photos or videos of your cocktail. Participants may only enter the contest once.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of The High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest Whiskey Edition (the “Winner”) will receive:
- Owl & Whale Bitters 5-Pack ($110 MSRP)
- High Camp Torch Flask ($99 MSRP)
- High Camp Torch Holster ($49 MSRP)
- High Camp Campfire ($22 MSRP)
- High Camp Drinking Blanket ($50 MSRP)
The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a panel of judges assessing skills under the supervision of the Sponsor.
Our panel of judges will be a mix of seasoned bartenders, whiskey industry professionals, and enthusiastic home bartenders. We will be judging the cocktails on the follow four criteria:
Name - A great name is important for a cocktail as it can attract attention, convey the ingredients or theme of the drink, and leave a lasting impression on the consumer.
Simplicity - It is important to make a cocktail recipe simple and re-creatable enough that it can be made consistently by others.
Originality - While it's important to draw inspiration from established cocktail recipes, incorporating originality in a cocktail recipe can make it stand out, create a memorable experience, and potentially establish a new trend in the industry.
Taste & Balance - Not too sweet, not too sour, just right. Balance and taste are super important to the overall appeal of a cocktail.
The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email within 7 days following the winner selection on April 10, 2023. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in The High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest Whiskey Edition) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting text, video and or photo entry into this Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the The High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest Whiskey Edition, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
Additionally, by submitting text, video, or photo entry you confirm that all submitted materials are original works that do not violate anyone’s copyright or intellectual property rights. Submitting materials that infringe upon the copyright or intellectual property rights of others are grounds for immediate disqualification from the contest. For any claims that arise as a result of infringement, you agree to defend or settle those claims at your sole expense. Additionally you indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from any suit related to your submitted materials.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate The High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest Whiskey Edition should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the The High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest Whiskey Edition. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the The High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest Whiskey Edition. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the The High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest Whiskey Edition, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: duplicate entries by individual participants, multiple entries from the same computer, or the use of bots , macros, scripts or other technical means of entry. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of The High Camp Flasks x Owl & Whale Campfire Cocktail Contest Whiskey Edition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: High Camp Flasks, 114 Bungalow Ave. San Rafael, CA 94901. Requests must be postmarked no later than April 20, 2023.
15. This Contest hosted by High Camp Flasks is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.