Job Title: Content Output & Community Specialist
applications due by EOD 1/30/2023
Reports To: Director of Growth
– Responsibilities & Duties –
- Develop organic organic social media content
- Channels: Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn
- Content Types:
- 75% - Repurpose existing high-quality brand photo and video content.
- 25% - Create net new social photo & video content (iPhone quality)
- Post all organic social media content.
- Averaging approx. 4-5x per week across each channel (LinkedIn is less frequent)
- Larger volumes will be necessary during promotional periods.
- Contribute to the overall social content strategy & make brand content production recommendations.
- Engage with the brand community on our social platforms
- Monitor & respond to comments & messages.
- Manage UGC & reposting
- Manage trolling on brand posts & pages.
- Active outreach & engagement w/ customers, influencers, & like-minded brands
- Basic Analysis & Reporting
– Specific Qualifications –
- Prior professional organic social posting & community management is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge and experience with modern design & content tools and workflows.
- Ex. Adobe Products, Canva
- Basic video editing skills
– Skills & Mindsets That Would Be Helpful With This Role –
- Comfort in navigating the organic social space across FB, Insta, & Tik Tok (personal or professional)
- Strong opinions about effective social media content and content trends.
- Solid writing skills & the ability to adapt to the brand voice.
- Genuine interest in producing your own "iPhone-quality” photo and video content.
- The ability to work autonomously. A marketing lead will always be available for support and oversight, but the goal is for this person to have a level of ownership over organic social channels.
- Must be ok with marketing products in the alcohol & aprés space.
- Comfortable with being a face for the product & brand. This person may need to be the subject in some social content.
– Hours & Compensation –
- This will be a part-time, freelance, & remote role.
- 3-Month initial contract w/ longer-term extension expected.
- Primary Compensation
- Output expectation: 30 hours/month
- Secondary Compensation
- $100/month spirits & mixers budget for creating drink recipe content
- $50/month technology budget for supporting creator software needs
– To Apply –
1. Prepare a resume and social content production examples.
2. These production examples can include but are not limited to:
- Links to content you have created that you have posted personally or provided for other brands.
- Unposted short-form social video (think Tik Tok video vibe)
- Any other work that demonstrates your ability to produce creative social content.
3. Send your resume and production examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Important** - Please use the email subject line: “High Camp Flasks Jobs - Your full name” **Important**