Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer product customization?
Yes, we have a comprehensive customization program. Through this program customers are able to add their own unique logos, designs, custom text, and more to most of our premium stainless-steel flasks, tumblers and shakers. These customizations are made-to-order and applied via precision laser engraving resulting in an extremely high-end finish that makes for an excellent gift or personal momento.
We can customize products in any quantity from one-off gifts to large bulk orders. Explore our custom products options here, or learn more about our bulk custom program here.
In most cases we can custom engrave and ship flasks within 3 business days.
- What are the size differences between your products?
We currently make flasks in 3 unique sizes, tumblers in 2 sizes, and one size of shaker.
Firelight Flask® 750 - Our largest spirits and cocktail flask. 750 milliliter capacity. 2 integrated 11 oz. tumbler glasses. This flask is roughly the size of a fifth of whiskey.
Firelight Flask® 375- Our second largest flask. 375 milliliter capacity. 1 integrated 11 oz. tumbler glass. Same shape, but half the standing height of the Firelight 750 Flask.
Torch Flask - Our pocket-sized flask. 6 oz. (170 milliliter) capacity. 1 integrated 3 oz. tumbler shot glass. This is our smallest flask.
Parkside Flask™ 750 - Our largest wine flask. Fits a full bottle of wine. 750 milliliter capacity. 2 integrated 10 oz. wine tumblers. This flask is roughly the size of a bottle of wine.
Parkside Flask™ 375 - Our half-bottle wine flask. 375 milliliter capacity. 1 integrated 10 oz. wine tumbler. This flask will fit about 2.5 glasses of wine. Same shape but roughly half the height of the Parkside 750.
Tumblers - Our largest tumbler glasses. These are full size 11 oz. tumblers. Roughly the size of a standard coffee mug.
Torch Tumblers - Our smallest tumbler glasses. These are 3 oz. tumblers. Roughly the size of a large shot glass.
- Can I put hot liquids in my flask or shaker?
Absolutely! Our flasks, tumblers, & shakers are double-wall insulated stainless-steel construction and work great with both hot and cold beverages. In fact, this double-wall insulation helps keep your hot drinks hot, and cold drinks cold for up to 24-hours (times vary by product and application, see product individual pages for details).
- Can I put carbonated beverages in my flask?
No. Do not put carbonated or dairy beverages in your Firelight, Torch, Parkside Flasks, or Highball Shaker. The pressure build-up from these types of beverages can damage the threading of the cap and render the flask unusable.
- How do I clean my Flask or Shaker? Are they dishwasher safe?
To wash your Flask, simply rinse it out with warm and sudsy water as soon as you finish your drink and then turn it upside down to let it dry out completely before threading the lid back on. The flasks are not dishwasher safe, so please hand wash them.
- Is the colored finish durable?
Our finishes are as durable as any other non-powder coated finishes on the market. If you own any other stainless steel drinkware, you know that they will scratch and dent if you abuse them. We do include a protective sleeve with every flask to keep your flask shiney, we also sell beautiful leather holsters for an extra layer of protection. We do have plans to release some powder coated finishes down the road, but for us it's a trade off as they don’t shine in quite the same way when displayed on a bartop.
- What happens if I lose the cap to my Flask?
Contact us. We have spare parts available.
Before defaulting to “I lost my cap”, Remember that it's magnetic. Sometimes it gets stuck to the dishwasher rock or hitchhikes onto other items that may have been drying near your cap at the same time.
- Other than appearance, is there any actual functional difference between the Firelights & Parkside 375 & 750s respectively?
Aside from the aesthetics, the Firelight Flasks have a slightly wider mouth to accommodate ice cubes than the Parksides, and the Firelight tumblers are slightly larger featuring double-wall vacuum insulation (whereas the Parkside 750's tumblers are double-wall insulated). The Parksides and Firelight 375 & 750s both share the respective volumes and the tumblers attach magnetically. Both flasks are double-wall vacuum insulated and equally temperature efficient - the only difference in insulation is in the tumblers.
- How long will it take to get my product?
Order Fulfillment Timelines (days till your order is shipped from our warehouse):
Non-Custom Products - 1-2 business days
Custom Products - 2-3 business days
Shipping/Delivery Timelines (you will select this at checkout):
Standard Shipping - 4-6 day service depending on delivery location.
Expedited Shipping - 2-4 day service depending on delivery location.
*Note* Free shipping is always delivered via standard ground service unless otherwise noted.
Your package will arrive within the rough timelines outlined above based on your order (custom/non-custom) and shipping option you select at checkout.
To ensure the shortest delivery timelines, we do our best to process orders with express shipping or next-day shipping selected as soon as possible. However, please understand that orders placed after 11:00 am PST may not ship till the following business day.
We will send you email or text notifications when your order is received, shipped, and delivered. Tracking information will be provided when your order has shipped. Once you have your tracking information, please contact the responsible carrier directly if you have questions about delivery.
For more information, please read our Shipping Policy
- What is the return policy?
We have a 30-day return policy on all products. In order to qualify for a return, your product must be in an unused state in its original packaging. We cannot accept your return if you have used your product or damaged your product’s packaging in any way.
Learn more about our Return Policy here.
*Note* The customer is responsible for paying shipping charges on all returns.
- What is the warranty on High Camp products?
High Camp products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover regular wear and tear from use.
For more information about our warranty please click here.
- I never received a confirmation email. How can I find my order?
First, check your spam email folder, if you don’t see it, check your credit card statement to confirm you placed an order. If you can confirm that you did indeed place and order but still still can’t find your order confirmation, please contact us.
- Why do your products cost so much?
When you consider that many of our flasks are both drink containers & tumblers, we feel we are competative with other brands as you get multiple products for the price of one. Plus, our goal is for all our products to be your favorite barware indoors and out—sleek enough to sip with dinner guests in your living room, rugged enough for your outdoor adventures. We see value in that versatility and long-lasting design. Buy them once and you'll get use our products for years to come. But we also understand that High Camp may not be for everyone due to the cost.
If you want to peel back the onion a little further, know that many drinkware companies simply slap a brand logo on a generic stainless-steel drink product. Not High Camp.
Each of our products has been designed in-house from the ground up, often requiring us to develop special tooling, not to mention secure design patents, to make our products come to life. Additionally, we are committed to 100% stainless-steel construction—you won't find cheaper plastic lids that break or taint flavors with our products. In short, these products are more cost intensive to produce than a generic 20oz drink tumbler. Thus, the higher price.
We appreciate your understanding.
- How do I get a discount on a High Camp Flask?
We know, everyone loves a discount. The absolute best way to get a discount on High Camp Flasks is to sign up and follow our newsletter or join our SMS list. Newsletter & SMS subscribers are the first to learn about all of our sales and promotions, and we often give special discounts just to our subscribers.
Plus...if it's your first time signing up for our newsletter (below) or SMS (here), we'll give you a welcome discount right away.
- Where are High Camp Flasks manufactured?
- When we set out to build the best flasks in the world in 2015, it quickly became clear that China was the only place in the world where we could accomplish that goal. Currently, China has the best factories in the world producing stainless steel barware, and producing our flasks anywhere else is still not an option as of 2024. China was the first country to develop double-wall vacuum insulated technology and they have continued to invest heavily in this category over the decades. Up until recently, China was the only country in the world producing them (Vietnam is just getting started).
- Before jumping to any conclusions on your own, understand that the level of capital and equipment required to produce one single High Camp Flask would probably be more complex than “making a bottle”. We have dozens of pieces of tooling per piece on our flasks: tools for inner walls, outer walls, lids, magnets, bottles and tumblers. Plus silicone gaskets, custom magnets, nylon sleeves, packaging and finishing processes, such as electropolishing and insulating, electroplating, painting, buffing, welding and powder coating. We can do this all in one building in China and we have opportunities to innovate beyond our current manufacturing processes, shapes and designs in this same facility.
- Furthermore, their scrapping and recycling facilities are set up to constantly re-use materials, making the whole process better for the environment.
- To this day, we are still a very small company and we are nowhere near the scale of building our own factory to manufacture our own flasks. Is it a goal of ours? Perhaps one day! We would love to cut down on global emissions to make these stateside but we need to ensure the quality is there first.