August 26, 2020
After a day out on the river, hopefully you'll be coming home with a good catch and looking for a way to serve up your trophies for dinner. We have the perfect combo - it's easy to grill up this river trout recipe, pair it with Tank Garage Winery's Going Home carbonic white, and pour it in your 750 flask (it fits a whole bottle) to keep it chilled.
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish, stirring until sea salt and sugar dissolve; add fish. Let stand 20 minutes. Drain; pat dry.
2. Prepare charcoal fire in a chimney starter; let coals burn for 15 to 20 minutes or until flames die down. Carefully pour hot coals out of starter; pile on one side of grill. Alternately, preheat a gas grill, turning one side to high heat and the other side to medium heat. Coat grill grate with cooking spray; put grate in place.
3. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper over fish flesh. Divide dill and lime slices evenly among fish cavities.
4. Coat outside of fish with cooking spray. Place fish over direct heat (the hot zone); grill 4 minutes.
5. Turn fish over and move to indirect heat (the cool zone). Grill 12 minutes or until done.
Want to know more about Tank Garage Winery's delicious wines?
Tank Garage Winery comes to life in a 1930s era gas station in the Napa Valley town of Calistoga, California. An area graced with world-class vineyards and cool California made wines. The winery and tasting room is the dream of two longtime friends — who, after decades of collective experience in farming and creating world-class wine, decided to celebrate the heart and soul of vintage California culture and creativity. The result is a small collection of “one off,” uniquely-crafted wines that draw heavily on the owners’ personal lifestyles and experiences. Belief in the notation that ideas and influences continually surround us, tease us, and tempt us is at the heart of Tank Garage Winery. Whether you're facing the new and the unknown, or celebrating the past, just hold on and embrace it. And above all … Never Dream Alone.
April 15, 2021
The auction includes four bespoke bottles of Wyoming Whiskey’s new Wide Open Spaces Collection, art directed by Harrison Ford in collaboration with photographer Tuck Fauntleroy and artist Jamison Sellers, as well items from High Camp Flasks, REI, Columbia, Yeti, Nature Valley and more with all proceeds going to the National Park Foundation to preserve wild lands.
Inspired by the auction art director - Harrison Ford - we used our Wyoming Whiskey to make this drink as an ode to his character Han Solo's famous Star Wars ship.
April 09, 2021
Just because it doesn't have alcohol, doesn't mean it can't be delicious. These "mocktails" could fool anyone - you get the flavor of liquor without the calories, hangover, or other negative effects. If you're trying to be healthier but don't want to give up your cocktails, give these drinks made with Ritual Zero Proof a shot!
PS. Still want your booze? Sub in your liquor of choice, no shame:
April 01, 2021
We will send you cocktail recipes and you will get the jump on all new product releases and sales
Flasks + Tumblers designed to help you take the bar with you to the backcountry on your next adventure.